Meanwhile, McDonalds, you aint got nothin on the Avenue Fast Food Butchery and Cafe in Nakuru. I'm sparing you a close-up image of the dead cow hanging in one window of the restaurant, while in the other you observe a plastic table and chairs. Now thats fast food.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
First it was mercy, now rocky. These name choices for driving schools continue to astound me. Perhaps word associations in a second language just dont function the way they do in your native tongue. I dont associate mercy with success or rocky with stable driving. How about some Smooooth Driving schools? I have to say though, the paint job on this one though is something to be remembered..

Meanwhile, McDonalds, you aint got nothin on the Avenue Fast Food Butchery and Cafe in Nakuru. I'm sparing you a close-up image of the dead cow hanging in one window of the restaurant, while in the other you observe a plastic table and chairs. Now thats fast food.
Meanwhile, McDonalds, you aint got nothin on the Avenue Fast Food Butchery and Cafe in Nakuru. I'm sparing you a close-up image of the dead cow hanging in one window of the restaurant, while in the other you observe a plastic table and chairs. Now thats fast food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment