Safari Moto Moto

Wednesday, July 1, 2009




Posted by megan at 10:40 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2012 (13)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2009 (17)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  July (10)
      • mombasa, the sequel
      • Last day trip to the rift valley
      • A big high five to the GoDown Art Center
      • No title
      • Seeking morality from your parking experience?
      • the world in black and white
      • First it was mercy, now rocky. These name choices ...
      • in a day
      • No title
      • pics from pipeline and a special shot
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2008 (20)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (7)

About Me

My photo
megan
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • Rumaisa Talent Show
    Tonight we had a talent show. I performed Toto's "Africa" with Rhiannon. She played the yukelele and I play...
  • To be a New Generation Queen, a story in five parts
    To be a New Generation Queen, Part I I can only imagine what it must have been like to be one of them. Let's say, Warda. To be Warda,...
  • A Traveling Multi-Media Exhibit on Resistance Nationalism
    Monday September 6, 2010 (just a short 4 days from now) marks the beginning of a new stage in life. I'm moving to Kenya, and I'm sta...
  • Zama Zetu?
    On Friday I traveled to the coast of Kenya for a meeting with Athman Hussein, Assistant Director of the Coastal Region for the National Muse...
  • Anna and Natalie's Laidley St Wedding
    Yesterday I had the honor of hosting and photographing my dear friends' wedding.  Anna and Nat, here is the preview o...
  • Maasailand, or rather, Playing Dress up Next to the Mountain of God
    Living with a Maasai family felt kind of like being in a dream. It was surreal. And I have no words for it. Which is why it has been a week ...
  • (no title)
  • Don't worry, it's just a massive wildfire
    I had never been on safari in Kenya, and so when two of my friends were visiting from NYC, I decided to plan a 2 day safari to Lake Nakuru N...
  • address (invisible in last post)
    Send me letters: PO Box 1119 00606 Nairobi, Kenya
Simple theme. Theme images by mskowronek. Powered by Blogger.