Sunday, October 12, 2008
Remembering Bangata
Last night I made my way to Dar es Salaam after a week in the woods (more on that later). When I got here, my homestay sister from Bangata called me. Reminded of how peaceful and nice village life is-- now that im in the middle of bongo city-- I thought I would put up some pictures from the end of homestay.
After going for a run with a lot of kids in tow
A sneak peak at the hair salon photo project: White Cutz
The Lutheran Church near my family's house
Peaking in the window of the primary school
A neighbor outside the Primary School
Mama Bahati making Chai in the kitchen
The village Chairman and I making a speech at the Homestay party ( note the pattern on my dress: brown with yellow hearts- got to love it- thank you to my family)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment